Linda Moore has worked closely with dermatologists and their patients for more than 30 years. Linda leverages her extensive industry knowledge and training to assist patients with the best selection of skin care products and services best suited to their individual skin types and characteristics.
Linda has the gift of making patients feel special from the moment they walk through the door. She is always ready to help with a kind smile and her passion is obvious, as she shares all of her knowledge, tips & tricks.
Linda Moore has attended Florida College of Natural Health & Science for Aesthetics. She has also completed:
- SkinCeuticals Advanced Product Training
- Pro Advanced Skin Medica Seminar
- Obagi Professional Achievement
- Procyte Paramedical Product Training
- Advanced Training Avene SkinCare Products
- Alastin Skincare Certificate of Education
Favorite Procedure: Botox. Can be done quick and easy during your lunch. Head right back to work with no downtime. It works on everyone and you can see results within a week.
My 2 Favorite Products:
- C.E. Ferulic: it is a powerful antioxidant combination that delivers advanced protection against photoaging, it neutralizes free radicals, builds collagen, and provides powerful protection against environmental aging.
- Alastin Restorative Complex: a complete multi-tasker—the one and done! Brightner, Plumper, Anti-aging, Antioxidant protection, 400 times more hydration, new collagen, and elastin within two weeks of using it.
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
Call today to see Dr. Janet Allenby! Reach us at 561.499.0299 & book a consultation.