EMSCULPT® Boca Raton
Destroy Fat and Build Muscle in Delray Beach
Allenby Cosmetic Dermatology is very proud to be the first and only EmSculpt provider in Delray Beach, Fl. This revolutionary technology can build 16% muscle and destroy 19% of the fat in the treatment area. This non-surgical device is the first of it’s kind to deliver sculpted abs and a lifted buttocks while being completely non-invasive.
EMSCULPT is the next step towards the future of non-invasive body shaping.
Current procedures address fat and skin. But what about the patients who want to improve the tone and shape of their stomach or buttocks? After all, more than a third of their body is comprised of muscle. EMSCULPT procedure is:
• The world’s only procedure that simultaneously addresses both muscle & fat
• Revolutionary solution for a non-invasive butt lift
• Expanding your addressable patient population by: — patients seeking improvement in MUSCLE & FAT — patients who are not candidates for current body-shaping procedures — patients looking for non-invasive BUTT lift alternative
• Backed by 7 independent multi-center studies1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 from across the United States
A Whole New Category of Technology
EMSCULPT uses High-Intensity Focused Electro-Magnetic (HIFEM®) technology.
• EMSCULPT with HIFEM induces approximately 20,000 forced muscle contractions per session1, 3
• These forced contractions, considered supramaximal contractions are not normally achievable through voluntary muscle action
TWO BENEFITS WITH ONE THERAPY
TRUE GAME CHANGER
EMSCULPT is the only procedure to help both women and men burn fat, while toning the underlying muscle.
In addition, the EMSCULPT creates the world’s first non-invasive butt lift procedure.
ATTRACTS NEW PATIENTS
NON-INVASIVE BUTTOCKS PROCEDURE
THE ALL-NEW TECHNOLOGY: NON-IONIZING NON-RADIATING NON-THERMAL
- +Am I a CANDIDATE?
Anyone can benefit from the EMSCULPT procedure. Ask your provider for more details.
- +What Areas Can Be Treated With EmSculpt
As of right now, EmSculpt is FDA approved to treat the abdomen and buttocks
- +What is the TREATMENT time?
30 minute treatment with minimum of 4 sessions scheduled 2-3 days apart. Your provider will help you create a treatment plan tailored to your specific goals.
- +Is there any DOWNTIME? Any pre/post treatment preparation?
EMSCULPT is non-invasive and requires no recovery time or any pre/post treatment preparation.
- +What does it FEEL like?
The EMSCULPT procedure feels like an intensive workout. You can lay down and relax during the treatment.
- +Does it really WORK?
YES! EMSCULPT has been clinically tested for safety and efficacy through seven independent US based clinical studies.
- +How Much Muscle Will I Gain From a Series of EmSculpt?
In clinical studies, patients gained 16% muscle mass after a series of 4 treatments with EmSculpt
- +How Much Fat Will I loose With EmSculpt?
According to clinical studies, patients have experienced an average fat loss of 19% in the treatment area, and an average loss of 1.5 inches in the waistline. These results were seen following a series of 4 EmSculpt treatments.
- +How fast will I see RESULTS?
You begin to feel tangible results right after the treatment. Postitive results are usually reported two to four weeks after the last session and continue to improve for several weeks following the treatments.
- +Does EmSculpt Help Diastasis Recti (abdominal muscle separation after pregnancy)?
Yes, clinical studies demonstrate an 11% reduction in diastasis recti following 4 treatments with EMSCULPT. Diastasis recti is a medical term describing separation of the abdominal muscles. In extreme cases, it can cause a midline hernia (ventral hernia) or bulging of abdominal tissues. This most commonly occurs during pregnancy, as the belly increases in size to accommodate a growing baby. The increasing size of the womb stretches the abdominal muscles, leading to diastasis recti. EMSCULPT offers the first non-surgical means of improving diastasis recti.